Careers with Legend Air
- Salary: $16 – $30 an hour + Monthly Bonus Pay
- Job Type: Full-time
- Shift and Schedule: 8 hour shift, Weekend availability, Monday to Friday
- Benefits: Employee discount, Health insurance, Paid sick time, Paid time off, Paid training, Professional development assistance, Referral program
Full Job Description
Legend Air is looking for the next best HVAC Technician to join our Legendary team! We are looking for experienced AND Entry Level technicians.
Get in on the ground floor of this growing home service company and be part of building something Legendary!
Our Legendary techs earn an hourly pay with commissions, bonuses, tips and spiffs, PLUS amazing benefits, 6 paid holidays + 3 weeks PTO, a robust referral program, company gas/equipment card, provided uniforms with cleaning service and a van you take home with you every night! We are dedicated to keeping our employees satisfied and thriving in their careers.
What’s In It For Me?
- Outstanding earnings $60,000- $300,000+ annually
- Fully stocked service vans are supplied for techs to take home each day
- Continuous training, paid for by the company (technical training, customer service skills, etc.)
- 6 Paid Holidays, paid time off, Paid Sick time, and we even give you your Birthday off!
- Continuous Training for your Professional Development
- Super fun team outings and holiday parties
- Stocked kitchen with company provided snacks & drinks
- Lots of company provided meals
- Company paid trips
- Family environment
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative, and fun environment
HVAC Service Technician Job Duties may include but not limited to
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing HVAC systems, and performing warranty services.
- Troubleshooting defective HVAC systems and equipment to make diagnoses.
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Improving air quality by cleaning ducts to optimize efficiency.
- Fixing, replacing, and adjusting vents, and ductwork.
- Ensuring condensation drain line is free of debris and draining .
- Performing emergency repairs
- Keeping daily logs and records of maintenance functions.
- Offering solutions to the client for repairs.
- Run Diagnostics, complete repairs, complete tune ups on all makes & models of HVAC equipment.
- Maintaining service truck by keeping it organized & clean.
HVAC Service Technician Requirements
- 2+ years of HVAC experience in service & maintenance
- No experience or HVAC licenses or certs necessary for entry level technician position
- HVAC License in state of Texas
- EPA Certification
- Driver’s License
- Clean Background
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Must be ambitious, determined, goal oriented and committed to excellence.